Our entrepreneur guests consistently talk about how relationships are at the heart of their career journeys. On this episode, we decided to get a different perspective!
As kids of entrepreneurs ourselves, we asked YHNI listeners to interview their kids at home about what they thought it meant to create, own and run a business.
We received interview submissions from all over the country, and we are excited to bring you these brilliant words of wisdom of our future!
We heard from the children of these entrepreneurs:
- Rachel Rischall, Consultant, Senior Media Relations Expert
- Erik Rosenstraugh, President and CEO of FUEL Partnerships
- Steve Kvasnik, Sola Salons MN
- Rebecca Gruenspan, Founder and Chief Navigator at RG Adoption Consulting & Area Manager at Arbonne International LLC
- Lisa Hodes Rosen, Owner of Custom Made
- Maribeth Romslo, Producer & Director, Creative Director at Airplanes for Breakfast